Important Note: The state code, typically ‘-VA’, must be added to the end of the License Plate # in the form to process correctly, Example: ABC1234-VA. If you encounter any errors, ensure that the LP# is typed without any added hyphens and that ‘-VA’ is at the end.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click a question below to view the answer.
Do I need my vehicle’s license plate number to make a change to my Unlimited Plan?
- Yes, your vehicle’s license plate number with the state code included (e.g. 123456-VA) is needed to ensure the change is processed correctly.
What is my billing date?
- Your billing date is the same day of the month that your plan was started. If your plan began on the 19th of the month, then each month your billing date will be on the 19th.
I have a new vehicle. How do I transfer my plan to another vehicle?
- If your new vehicle uses the same license plate number then you do not have to do anything. If you have a new license plate number then please click the ‘All Other Changes’ button to transfer your pass to a new vehicle.
Can I change my plan type online?
- Yes, you will need to click the ‘All Other Changes’ button to upgrade or downgrade your Unlimited Plan.
How long does it take for my plan to be canceled?
- Your Unlimited Plan will continue to be active until your next billing date. You may continue to wash your vehicle during this time.
Will I receive a refund after canceling my plan?
- No, your Unlimited Plan remains active until your next billing date.
Will I receive an email confirmation after I change my credit card or cancel my plan?
- Yes, you will receive an email confirmation after you submit your request. If you do not receive the confirmation let us know at: email@example.com
What if I change my mind after I submit my cancellation request?
- No worries! Just stop by the car wash and we will be happy to help you reactivate your Unlimited Plan.